Sunday, December 11, 2011

Well, hello there! So, I've decided to drag myself into this whole "blogging" thing. Sure, I have a Facebook, a Tumblr, and a few e-mail adresses just like the rest of the world. But I've found that not many people blog, so why not try to start a new trend? Eh, who am I kidding- I'm no trendsetter. I'm barely even a trendfollower. But I try- I'm here, aren't I?

Anyways, I'm not quite sure how everything here works, and I admit that it took me a solid half-hour just to change the template. All I do know is that I REALLY want to incorporate a story into this blog... something to keep people wanting to read, ya know? So I walk outside into my little-less-than-scenic backyard (I live in medium-rural Pittsburgh) and sit under a lone tree, my sole source of inspiration when it comes to this stuff. And that's when a little ladybug scurries by, only to be joined by another ladybug. And I know that you're all really expecting some heart-warming story to come out of this ladybug thing right now, but I got nothing. Just a few ladybugs.

But who knows? Maybe by next week I'll have something to make your heart flutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?