Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Short Post That Eventually Turned into my Life Story...

Hey guys!

So I'm super excited to say that someone viewed my blog in Alaska. And for those of you who don't know already, I love Alaska and everything about it! Sarah Palin, caribou, penguins (are there even penguins in Alaska?), and all of the snow! Okay, before you yell at me for being the only person on this Earth that loves snow, let me explain my reasoning: Think about it. What other chemicals on Earth do you know of (that aren't deadly) that can move between three different stages? Gas, liquid, solid! It's mind-blowing! And this is also my reasoning behind my obsession with summer (beaches and the ocean in general) as well as outer space. Though I'm not quite sure outer space even has water...

I should probably start paying attention more in school. Which reminds me! For the four of you who are actually viewing me (not following me), do you remember when I told you about my whole Graphics class situation? I resolved it! How, you ask? I simply busy myself with so much work, that I won't be ABLE to talk to anyone, therefor eliminating any possibility to embarrass myself. The thing is... what do I do once all of my work is done? Hmm. Introversion. Such a hard topic.

And so the content little ladybug goes off in search of an aphid (cream chesse) and to return to this post again later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.tumblr.com/knowledgeisnotwisdom
So a whole bunch of people at my school are getting these things called "tumblrs." So what do I do? I go and make myself a tumblr. Now what I normally do is get one without telling anybody, wait awhile as I get used to the site, and THEN start telling people I have one. But the only problem now is that I've had one for over a month now, and I just can't get used to it! Like how does it work, what's the point of it, and how do I get people to follow me? This whole situation reminds me of starting out here on BlogSpot. And I still have 0 followers, with 4 viewers in Alaska.

I have and idea, though, on how to get followers on this bloody site. I'll just keep pressing the "next blog" button, subscribe to the ones that I like, and then pray that they look through their lists of followers and notice that I'm there. And maybe they'll creep really hard, visit my blog, and subscribe to it. And then maybe other people will notice I'm one of their subscribers, so I'll get even more!

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?