Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hornets, bees, wasps, and... butterflies?

Hola to the blogging community!

Before I start into my semi-inspirational story of the day, I'd just like to share with you that I'm becoming less technologically advanced as I get older. You guys know that little label thing down there, right? Well since it didn't specify whether or not I should use commas to separate, I assumed I didn't have to. I went and previewed my blog today and the whole labels section was highlighted with something along the lines of "introvert graphics ladybug." I wonder what result that would come up with?

Anyways, I'd love to continue with the whole "introversion" theme I have going here. But tell me first: am I the only one who loves writing angry, sad, or happy letters to people... and then never sending them? I do it ALL the time. Well, the only flaw I have with doing that is that I don't dispose of my letters right. For instance, I wrote a pretty angry one about a week ago to my dearest mother, and of course I threw it away, only to have her find it in the trash. Now she's mad at me all over again, when I only just got over my anger. I actually thought we were on pretty good terms this morning!

I think I've learned my lesson with doing things like that. Which is why I asked for a paper shredder for Christmas.

I'm not quite sure how to relate this one to ladybugs, though I'm sure that if I was in a better mood I'd be able to do it fluently. Maybe using hornets, bees, and wasps would be better. As well as a butterfly. When people have such different personalities, it's so hard to find common ground. Which is why I'm practicing being an introvert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?