Sunday, December 18, 2011

Things I Hate

I didn't make a post yesterday, so I guess I'll be taking Saturdays off? Awesome, haha. Anyways, I thought that every Sunday would be a "collaboration" post, where I make a list of things I learned the past week. This week? I found that I hate A LOT of things.


  • 1. People who don't know how to close the door. If the door is closed when you walk in, that's probably a good indicator that it should be closed when you leave. Or is that just too much work for you?
  • 2. Buying the wrong shade of make-up. Awesome! I got new make-up! *puts on* Crap... I look like a ghost.
  • 3. Embarrassing myself in public. *falls down stairs*
  • 4. Overplayed music. There's a certain magic to hearing a really pretty song for the first time. That magic tends to be lost after the hundredth time.
  • 5. Change. If you have a Facebook, you know what I'm talking about. If not, I'm jealous of your soul.
  • 6. Liars. I admit, it's so easy to lie sometimes. But after you tell me that your dad was once the president, you were diagnosed with this really rare cancer but still lived, that your mom works for Britney Spears, and that your uncle built the ships for Pirates of the Carribean, THAT'S when I stop trusting you. And yes, I've heard ALL of those before. And from the same person.
  • 7. Pathological liars. Even worse than regular liars.
  • 8. Annoying commercials and TV shows. See, the whole point of television is to entertain your viewers- not make them want to rip their eardrums out. For instance, little kid shows. They won't teach you ANYTHING, and they will NOT remember it for the rest of their lives. I do admit that I like some Disney shows, but most of them are annoying. Very annoying.

1 comment:

  1. The best thing over here is that we are also offering the Toronto Blue Jays discount Texas Rangers Tickets right here at our website and must know a lot from Vans Warped Tour Tickets

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?