Monday, December 26, 2011

Conscious Decisions and Disney Movies

Hey there!

So I think that I've come to a conscious decision today that I want to turn this into a book blog! I got the idea from "Another Book Blog" -go look it up! I only have a few issues with this:


  • The title of my blog isn't really book related... could that be a problem? I could change it... but I don't want people to be confused.
And, well... that's really my only problem! For the few of you reading this right now, post some comments as to how (or if) I should go about doing this!

In other news, I'm on Christmas break! It's that wonderful feeling where you can read your heart out, eat your heart out, and not worry about the consequences of the laziness. Why? Because for the first time in a long time, my honors schedule hasn't given me homework over break! I'm going shopping tomorrow, only to come home and mess around with my harmonica and trudge through my bookshelf. Wednesday, I'm helping my church make banana bread for the needy people around my community. Thursday and Friday, I'm having a few people over for various reasons (mostly to catch up on classic Disney movies. Yes, this is what my friends and I do in our free time.) 

And then there's New Years! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing for it yet, though I've been invited to a friend's house to celebrate. The only problem with that is that my mother wants me to host it at my house. I'm so confused- with so many options to take!


Secondhand Serenade always makes me feel better.

Until next time,
Alex Tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?