Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas and Other Assorted News

Hello to all and Merry Christmas Eve!

Oh what a wonderful time of year this is! Family, friends, snow (actually, there's no snow where I live...), good food, and of course the presents! But is that really all we can say about Christmas? Of course not! We have the story of Jesus Christ! But I'm not going to tell you it on here... I have a dare for you! Pick up the nearest Bible, and flip to the New Testament. There you will find all you will need to know about Christmas and who it's actually about! Tell me in the comments below what you find! (All 74 of you regular viewers...)

In other news, I went to a party last night! (Just in case you cared or anything..) This was the first party in a while that actually had guys there; three to be exact. One was already taken, one was supposedly gay, so that left me the option to flirt with only one of them. And flirt I did.

But after the first hour or so, I came to the realization that he was DEFINATELY flirting back. Now the only problem was that his ex was also at that party. I really don't like starting drama, so I backed off. I think he noticed and also came to that realization, for he also backed off.

Hmm. Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?