Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Juniors and Books

I feel so out of touch with you all! Last time I was on here was what... two weeks ago? Gosh, time flies when you're having fun, right? I wish that was the case.

The truth is that I've been under a lot of stress lately. I need to start thinking about scheduling for my junior year of high school, the year that means the most when it comes to college and future occupations. I just have so many choices to make, and they all involve taking a look at things I'm good and no-so-good at. And I'm NONE too good at that.

On a bit of a brighter note for ya, I have another book recommendation! It's called "The Gathering Storm" by Robin Bridges. And though I haven't personally read the book, I've read a few of her other works and I really like her!

And I hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?